A Photographic Journey


Friday, January 27, 2012

New Year, New Beginning

So, we begin again.

This is the second year of the POTD blog. The first ran from January 17th 2011 to January 17th 2012. Not only did I publish 365 photographs, but I was able to fit in several portfolios as well. The title was part of my plan to reach the top of the Google listings for photographers in Washington, DC. That didn’t happen. What did happen was that I set out to make those
pictures and I photographed nearly every single day to achieve that goal.

After a fairly short time I saw that the photographs represented a diary of sorts: the day I took my mother to the doctor. The day I waited for a cab to the airport in Los Angeles. The first time I had Pho.

I had never kept any kind of journal before, but I enjoyed keeping this one, however oblique and unintentional.

So we begin again.




No comments: